It's the grandparents that front most of the bill. <g>  I'm not sure if
we've ever paid full price for a GameCube game.  Rhino (now GameStop) is
our $ saving stop.  They buy and sell used games.

When our GameCube stopped playing the mini-DVD disks, after much cursing
to myself, I found a website on the Internet on how to tune the DVD
laser thingy in the deep dark bowels on the underside of the
motherboard.  Saved me!  Whew.

-Kevin
CULLY Technologies, LLC

Sponsor of FoxForward 2007