From: "mrgmhale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 6:20 AM
Subject: RE: [NF] Postgre SQL

> FINALLY got around to installing PostgreSQL, after putting it off forever.
>
> I LIKE!

"Excellent!  Soon we will have vanquished all foes of Open Source RDMS
solutions with PostgreSQL..." (lifted in a general sense from the Kilrathi
commander in the Wing Commander II game <g>).

I really am looking forward to getting back into PostgreSQL now that I got
the PostreSQL For Windows book I mentioned previously.  I am in the midst of
a pure VFP project right now, but am really hungering for a crack at
blending the technologies, then moving into Dabo with Python and PostgreSQL.
It just feels like a killer set of tools, and VFP will still be there...

Gil