I've not been a fan of Imus for a while, but this guy
got railroaded and it isn't right.

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise,
> are the opinions of the author, and do not
> constitute legal or medical advice. This statement
> is added to the messages for those lawyers who are
> too stupid to see the obvious.

Right Wing, Conservative and Republican Gear!
http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike

Thoroughbred Horse Racing Group
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/mikes_horse_racing/