Bill, learning to differentiate from the "NOISE" that you hear on tv every
day, or better yet, learning to tune out what you see and hear everyday and
learning to observe the people that you run across in your day to day
activities are two of the best things that you can do as a person.

I can accept that you do not understand that your viewpoint might not
necessarily be a viewpoint of the majority, but I don't believe that you can
accept the fact that perhaps, everybody does not agree with what you
perceive to be the truth.

I do not personally believe in the conspiracy theories abounding as you
appear to believe.
We are in Iraq and we are fighting muslim extremists because these muslim
extremists directly attacked us on our own soil and I believe that they did
this because they fear the loss of the stranglehold that they have over
their citizens.

We are doing the right thing by continuing to fight in Iraq. I don't like
violence anymore than anybody else, but even you would agree that if we want
democracy to prevail, we need to stop what Iran, Syria and North Korea are
doing their best to do and that is my belief.

Now belief's are like ????oles and everybody has one, so there is always the
possibility that mine could be wrong and I accept that.

I'm just not sure that you accept the possibility that your belief could be
wrong ?

Virgil Bierschwale
Armstrong and Skipper Real Estate
(830) 329-6774 Cell