Eurico Chagas Filho wrote:
> Hi
>
> I did something similar using VFP5, I used a grid and the user could
> dblclick in any cell to get a full blown of the data.
>
> I extended this idea in VFP9, the field is 250 char, so dblclick is a zoom.

Oh I can see how the double-click would work, but I'd still need to
design the "matrix" of workcenters on the one axis, dates on the other,
with a 1:M scenario at the intersection points.  Then of course
double-clicking the intersection point would launch a detailed view of
that "coordinate."

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC