On Saturday 19 May 2007 11:09 am, Leland F. Jackson, CPA wrote:
<snip>
> >> Your raving like a radical extremist yourself, Pete. <g>
> > <g> to you as well! It worked in WW II. If it hadn't worked the libs and
>>Ds would be favoring it now.
>
> Muslim men could be shot on sight if they did not surrender for placement
>into US Gulags

Hi Leland!

You are starting to twist people's words the way Ed does. I didn't say Gulag.
What I was talking about was this: Leftist darling F.D. Roosevelt's executive
order.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_American_internment

Gulag indeed. Assigned to the discression of the military to determine
exclusion zones. And only a few casualties.

I suppose today's commanders would keep the 'slims away from population
centers, large highways, ports, rail, airports and the like. If so, the
disloyal or cowardly 'slims could live free way out in the sticks, if they so
desired. The brave, loyal 'slims would fight beside us, and wear our uniform.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://www.pete-theisen.com/