On Saturday 19 May 2007 1:09 pm, Leland F. Jackson, CPA wrote:
> The Internment Camps, Work Camps, Concentration Camps, Galags or
> whatever you chose to call them, were the most shameful acts commit
> against a harmless class of US citizen in American history.  The camps
> were ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court

Hi Leland!

If you had BOTHERED to read the article, you would have seen that in fact the
Supreme Court ruled that it WAS constitutional. After it is all over years
from now we can let them go, give them money, kiss and hug them, let the libs
write hand-wringing opinion pieces about them, etc., etc.

Right now, the 'slims are far, far more dangerous than the Japs ever were.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://www.pete-theisen.com/