I've heard good things about the Zend Studio Framework, and php seem to
be a hot language right now.

http://www.zend.com/products/zend_studio

Also, Activestate's Komodo editor and perl seem popular.

http://www.activestate.com/Products/komodo_ide/

Both of these choices provide the basics such as:

1)  Project Management.
2)  Version Control.
3)  Good editors with a full set of features to improve productivity.
4)  Method to package application for distribution including protection
of the source code.
5)  Plenty of emphasis on applications that run over the Internet.

Regards,

LelandJ