On Tuesday 17 July 2007 02:50, Graham Dobson wrote:
<snip>
> I'm tired Pete, and I'm not sure what you mean by eating the poor man's
> lunch.  I think a lot of people are working very hard to help the poor

Hi Graham!

I hope you slept well. If you think like that, why, there is no problem, is
there? "They" are taking care of the poor. "Progress" is being made. All the
poor have to do . . .

Are you even aware that there is widespread poverty in the US? Do you know
that US poverty is being made even worse by illegal immigration, H1B,
downsizing, "free-market" imports, pension defaults, "buyouts" and a whole
host of other techniques that the suits use to bust labor down to minimum
wage or less?

The US poor typically work two and three jobs for half of a living. The rest
of their living may made up by credit cards for a while until that builds up
impossible debt. The rich play with the rightful wages of the poor, their
*needs* come from what they swindle the poor out of. They eat the poor
people's dinner.

If you think of these things, yes, you could become tired. If you are affected
by them, whoa Nellie!
--
Regards,

Pete