Madigan,

> Why not see if you can get a private investor to fund
> the difference?

We've been working on that, but it isn't looking good so far. Our project is
in the low seven figures and that's not the kind of investment everybody
wants to take on. Some are insisting that they will rewrite the entire loan
at 14% interest and 10 points, which is insane at this price point.

We will probably wind up liquidating every personal asset we have and still
move in to an unfinished house. That's looking like the likely outcome.

What would be perfect would be if someone would come in with about $50K up
front and then fund a parcel split where they can get their investment back
in the form of 5 acres of land. The property out here is worth about $100K
per acre, but you have to have it split to get that.

We did not know that we were taking this big a risk when we started the
house.

Kristyne McDaniel