Sorry if the answer is obvious, but how are conflicts handled when
not using TABLEUPDATE() in VFP, ie, if you are rolling your own
UPDATE SQL commands and firing them back to the server? I assume the
problem is minimized if the code that generates your UPDATE is only
sending changed fields, but what happens if two users do change the
same field? It would seem that the *only* choice is that the last
user wins basically..

Is this how people are handling this or am I missing something obvious?