On Nov 28, 2007 2:23 PM, MB Software Solutions <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Stephen Russell wrote:
> >
> > <snipped> This takes away from the standard ASP/ASP.NET that was
> developed
> > over the past 10 years to run the company.
> >

> Can you explain that, what you mean when you say "takes away from" ??
> Are you saying that it's a stark difference in the thought used in
> ASP/ASP.NET designs?

We have an ugly interface of ASP and some ASP.net.  We are taking all of the
workflows that we have and converting them to a better working environment.

So we are now going to take the good parts of what we have, and add in a ton
of newer functionality that is being "sold" on our new version of the
website in 2008.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---