>This is where Steve Russell jumps in and tells you about DotNet's
>ToString function.  <g>

Nah, he wouldn't do that. Besides, he knows I already know about .tostring()!

The CF stuff is cool though. I like the idea of running a SQL query and
returning a pdf or a flash image. I'm going to be trying to create a
webservice using CF and calling it from VFP (web connection). Has anyone else
out there done anything like this?

John