Ted Roche wrote:
> On Dec 9, 2007 11:06 AM, Nick Causton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> The age old question again I am afraid - which language to use?
>>

> C.
>
> The language is standardized, available from mutliple vendors, has
> deep support availabile, huge numbers of add-on libraries and is
> supported on nearly every computing platform ever invented.
>
> So, what are you building?

But are there many qualified C developers out there to support that
choice?  Recall that was one of the huge strikes against VFP (there's
not many VFP developers--good ones anyway), and at the same time the
huge plus of why so many wanted VB (those devs were a dime-a-dozen).  It
was (and probably still is) a numbers game.

I'd think you might have been kidding, but didn't see the smiley.  ;-)

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC