Bill Arnold wrote:
> "what is the best general purpose database product for  future
investment?"

OK lets phrase the question that way then, does that help?

I am trying to approach this in a professional, logical, non-emotive way
in-order to ensure the best chance of return on our investment.  There are
no politics, power struggles or preconceived ideas involved.  Just because I
happen to know VFP does not mean that is the right tool for the job, then
again it might be the right tool for the job.

Nick