Michael Madigan wrote:
> Blacks overwhelmingly believed that OJ Simpson did not
> murder Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson.  That's just
> ignorant.

Well I think that jury wouldn't convict him because he was black because
they feared for their own safety in returning to their neighborhoods if
they'd have convicted him because OJ was like a god to many
blacks...although they'll just say that Mark Furman planted the evidence
and hence there was reasonable doubt.  "If the glove doesn't fit, you
must acquit."  (http://www.cnn.com/US/OJ/daily/9-27/8pm/index.html)

...or it's probably because they weren't able to have sex once the
deliberations started.  ("Jurors were informed they will not be
permitted conjugal visits once deliberations begin.")