[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> and they are the ones chopping peoples heads off with machettis and doing all
> kinds of things.  So... and I'll type this slowly for those slow on the
> uptake... they are torturing their prisoners regardless of what we do.  I
> guess it may come down to some uf us understanding that there is evil out
> there and our guys are fighting it.  Since torture already is taking place,
> to say it will happen to our guys if we take up some practices is either
> disingenuous or merely foolish.

That's so black and white, I don't know how ANYONE could disagree with
that.....liberal or conservative.  It's gonna happen REGARDLESS, and
that's the shitty thing about war....and why it needs to stop.  Let the
Iraqis stand up for themselves now....we've been there long enough.
This feels like one of these leechy/moochy bitches I take out sometimes
who just want the free dinner and aren't willing to contribute anything
on their behalf to the relationship.  WAKE UP ALREADY.