John Harvey wrote:

> [...]

Funny reasoning. If "there are no civilians" it follows there are no
military, there are people in conflict. If this is so, then how in hell
can you state there are terrorists!!!???!!!
In 9/11 they were just mining "the support network for the military
effort" against them. Hence it was not a terrorist act, it was a
legitimate act of words.
That of course if we are to believe the pile of bollocks you wrote.