Here is a build that I am thinking about.

https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Wishlist/PublicWishDetail.asp?WishListNumber=8939608&WishListTitle=New+PC+Build

http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/wishlist/wishlist.asp?WishId=48B28B1D-8088-4333-A312-501EE395BEBA&&SRCCODE=WEBWISH

For the case you can change it to any Full Tower case you wish.

Mike