>> Do any of you have experience with any of the Brother laser printers or
have an alternative recommendation in the same price/feature set window?<<

Sorry for the late reply, but I have a HL-5170DN here. The printer performs
well. I bought it
because it meet the two most important criteria I had: duplexing and networked.
I also love the
printer driver because it will print multiple pages per side of paper. This is
perfect for testing
out reports in VFP.

The only negative of this machine is the power up from sleep cycle. It seems to
draw a lot of power,
often tripping up the three UPSes in on the same circuit in the office when it
awakens. It does seem
I go through more toner with this machine, but it could be I am printing a lot
more these days.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.

www.whitelightcomputing.com