Michael,

> > I think, for now, the better course of action is just to sell
products
> > and see where we stand in 5 or so years. MS is eventually going to
> > have to do something about VFP's continuity, and I think they know
> > that. Best resolution: turn it over to some team that will take it
over with
> > respect for MS's proprietary stuff, but keep it going.

> Seriously though---what more do you want M$ to do with
> FoxPro?  What is VFP not doing now for you?

I may have not been clear enough. I don't expect MS to do anything with
FoxPro - other then not kill it. That may take work at some point, I
don't know, but if it does someone should be allowed to do it.

As far as enhancements, it's been shown that VFP can be used to improve
itself, and that's fine with me.

Bill