Of course not...I don't speak for him  ;)

Let me rephrase - if we spent time trying to better the world through
love as I think we're supposed to, we wouldn't have so much time to
tell other people that they're doing wrong.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/04/martin.jesus/index.html

I know some will avoid the link due to CNN...but..it sums up some of
my thoughts much more eloquently than I am capable of.