David Smith wrote:
> We had this happen too. The domain holder wanted thousands and we eventually
> just gave up. If it is a private individual who holds the domain, you might
> be able to barter with them for it, or offer to finance the purchase and
> transfer of their domain to a different one. If its professional squatters,
> my guess is that you'll end up paying them or moving on.

Professional squatters, that own 650,000+ domains. They appear to be
what is known as "typo squatters", and googling on their name is
interesting.

Registrant:
    Texas International Property Associates - NA NA
    4041 W. Wheatland  Suite 156-417
    Dallas, TX, 75237
    US

Registered Through: BudgetNames.com
    Domain Name: _____________________
    Created: 2005-10-25 02:40:09
    Expires: 2008-10-25 02:40:09

Administrative Contact:
    Texas International Property Associates - NA NA
    4041 W. Wheatland  Suite 156-417
    Dallas, TX, 75237
    US
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    214-632-7290

Technical Contact:
    Texas International Property Associates - NA NA
    4041 W. Wheatland  Suite 156-417
    Dallas, TX, 75237
    US
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]