Paul McNett wrote:
> Casey McGuire wrote:
> That's an easy one to filter out. I think SpamAssassin gives that one
> like a +20 or something.

I hear ya.  Unfortunately I am the postmaster, webmaster, root, bin....
all that poop.

I have been running our mail server for 10+ years now and have gotten
about 2 legit emails for postmaster, so you can see why I'm hesitant to
get to aggressive with the spam filter.  :-)

We are currently running SpamAssassin 3.1.4.  Been running Spamassassin
for a few years now and love it.  As much spam as we get now, especially
the accounts we have on our webpages, I don't know where I/we would be
without it.

Will check into tweaking the rules/score for email sent to postmaster.

kc