Casey McGuire wrote:
> Paul McNett wrote:
>> Administrative Contact:
>>     Texas International Property Associates - NA NA
>>     4041 W. Wheatland  Suite 156-417
>>     Dallas, TX, 75237
>>     US
>>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>     214-632-7290
> Thats not too far from me.  Want me to go rough'em up for ya?  If they
> have any spammers there, I will gladly do it free of charge.  :-)

Certainly case it out, take pictures of their location, find out if they
actually have an office there, etc. If my client takes this to court
it'll only help.

That's a lot of office suites, wouldn't you say?

I'm betting this outfit wouldn't balk at spamming, if it would earn an
income. They already are preying on mistakes made by humans.

Paul