Michael,

> Make no mistake...I could hardly care less.  If that's a big worry of
> mine, then my life couldn't be any better.  It's just an
> annoyance...that's all.

OK. I just remember hearing about how I should change my name first from my
1st ex and then from my son once he started getting leaned on by his father.
I thought it was silly at the time.

I finally changed my name to McDaniel when I married Steve in 1990 and don't
intend to change it again.

Kristyne