From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ed Leafe
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:58 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] "The world should share the cost" of rebuilding the Afghan
army -- McCain from today's speech

On Jul 15, 2008, at 9:47 PM, John Harvey wrote:

> Stephen, Ed believes in the tooth fairy, Insanity Clause, and other
> such
> stuff, so he thinks the US should play by well published rules,
> while the
> rest of the world does what has to be done to stay a sovereign
> country.

        Yeah, we have such an excellent record in this regard.

        Question for you: name one US-supported dictator/revolutionary that

hasn't come back to bite us in the ass. Just one.

        Given this horrible track record, it isn't the practice of "doing
what has to be done"; it's questioning the judgment of those who seem
to think that they know "what has to be done", as they seem to royally
screw it up time and time again.

-- Ed Leafe