From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Harvey
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 9:21 AM
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: RE: [OT] "The world should share the cost" of rebuildingthe
Afghanarmy -- McCain from today's speech

Stephen is right. The Republicans, Democrats, and the president ALL
wanted
to go "OVER THERE" and get them before they came over here. And, we've
had
how many terrorist attacks since 9/11? There have been several attempts,
but
they got no bananas. Since we had to spend so much money to go over
there,
they owe us. It's only fitting that we assimilate their country and make
them indentured servants for 7 years, and a few billion barrels of
oil.<G>

JH