On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 7:39 PM, Ed Leafe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>        And you and others completely ignore the fact that if your version of
> an omnipotent creator is true, then we are *exactly* the way he
> intended us to be. What you describe as 'shortcomings' or 'flaws' are
> actually specific features given to us by our creator. They *have to
> be*, since the creator is omnipotent.
>
>        So this creator can't make some of us one way, and others another
> way, and then blame us for the differences.

Do you think we are saying that God blames you?  I hope not.

I tried to bring to light that some people get it and others don't.
It has been that way for ever, and it isn't going to change because we
now have the internet.

It is stated that God loves you either way.

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer

901.246-0159