On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 8:19 AM, Ed Leafe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Jul 25, 2008, at 7:56 AM, Stephen Russell wrote:
>
>> Do you think we are saying that God blames you?  I hope not.
>

>        Umm... condemning someone to an eternity of torture isn't any less
> pleasant if you dance around the world 'blame'.
--------------------------------

Who was doing that?  Well past Monsignor Madigan that is.  <bad Steve>

I hope that God cares how you lived your life.  There have been plenty
of guidance writings to pick and choose from. In the end it all comes
down how you lived.  Did you care about others, did you attempt to
help those less fortunate then you.  Did you overly desire others
possessions.  Did you respect your family.

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer

901.246-0159