Kristyne McDaniel wrote:
> Jean,
>
>> It's all so stupid i find it amusing..as i said in an earlier post
>> "one needs a degree in quantum mechanics to understand their thought
>> processes " <s>
>
> I agree.
>
> My own theory about racist commentary is that a person might have racist
> crap in their brain but if it doesn't come out of their mouth it won't breed
> in society.
>
> I don't care what is in someone's mind. I do care if they stick their crap
> in front of my face. Crap stinks, after all. At this point in my life I wish
> I didn't have to keep hearing and seeing the commentary anymore. Some days I
> do feel worn down by it, and then I have difficulty ignoring it.

If you use ThunderBird you go to Tools/Message Filters and there you
send his mails directly to the trash bin. It will be good for you and it
will also be good for me. You see, I've filtered him and Madagain but
whenever you answer them quoting their posts or flame them like in this
message you remind me they exist.
There is no possible dialog with the likes of them, if you fight with
pigs you may win or you may loose but you will certainly get dirty.