Ricardo,

> I've filtered him and Madagain but whenever you
> answer them quoting their posts or flame them
> like in this message you remind me they exist.

In my own feeble defense, I did not respond to Pete. I started a new thread.

> There is no possible dialog with the likes of them, if you fight with
> pigs you may win or you may loose but you will certainly get dirty.

I don't like the idea that anyone is unworthy of conversation. I do,
however, delete nearly all of Pete's messages unread. The few I look at get
deleted quickly too.

I hope to never again respond to a Pete Theisen message. I'm exhausted with
trying to teach the proverbial pig to sing.

Kristyne McDaniel
http://www.kristynemcdaniel.com/blog
http://www.mcstyles.com/

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't.... you are right.
 -- Henry Ford