On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Kristyne McDaniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jean,
>
>> It's all so stupid i find it amusing..as i said in an earlier post
>> "one needs a degree in quantum mechanics to understand their thought
>> processes " <s>
>
> I agree.
>
> My own theory about racist commentary is that a person might have racist
> crap in their brain but if it doesn't come out of their mouth it won't breed
> in society.
>
> I don't care what is in someone's mind. I do care if they stick their crap
> in front of my face. Crap stinks, after all. At this point in my life I wish
> I didn't have to keep hearing and seeing the commentary anymore. Some days I
> do feel worn down by it, and then I have difficulty ignoring it.

Turn it off.  put on some music instead of talk radio.

Honestly do you think that what either group is saying COULD be
honored if they are elected?

As long as their lips are moving lies are spewing.  By the candidates
themselvs or by any of us.

So vote for Nadar or any other party just to show the world that your
vote is going to count for something.  ;->

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer

901.246-0159