Ricardo,

> You might even talk to your wives and get the fetus passed on
> to her womb. That is, if you are something more than loudmouths.

I'm waiting for the day when an artificial womb is available so the father
of the unwanted embryo can carry it to term himself in the event the mother
is unwilling.

I'm all for abolishing abortion the moment we can transfer an embryo from
the unwilling to the willing. Absolutely. For me, the only reason to be
pro-choice is to avoid forcing an unwilling mother to carry to term. Get rid
of that problem, and I am 100% behind preventing every single abortion.

Kristyne McDaniel
http://www.kristynemcdaniel.com/blog
http://www.emryldadvantage.com/
http://www.mcstyles.com/

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't.... you are right.
 -- Henry Ford