I have a friend who adopted 3 children from Korea, all the result of an
unwanted pregnancy.  He went to Korea because he couldn't adopt a child here.
So it was worth it to fly to Korea multiple times than try to adopt here.

My cousin adopted a newborn from Honduras.

If abortion were made illegal, there would be a lot more children available for
people to adopt, and quite possibly people would take responsibility to use
birth control.

Barack Obama Antichrist gear

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike