I call someone that is forced to pay taxes an irate taxpayer.  LOL  I
pay taxes willingly, even though congress used some of my money for a
war that was unnecessary, was launched based on mistaken information,
and was a war in which I did not believe, but at least I didn't have to
pay with my life.

Everyone has to pay their fair share of the tax burden, even though it
is congress that controls the purse string of the treasury, and spends
the money as they see fit.  Obama wasn't fooled by the mistaken
intelligence that claimed Iraq was an imminent threat to the USA and
middle east region due to thier having WMD, but he was in a vary small
minority of congress on the war with Iraq issue.

Regards,

LelandJ