MB Software Solutions General Account wrote:
> I hear ya.  I miss the days when I just ran MBSS and that was the only
> source of income...then again, it hardly paid anything since business
> was not very lucrative around Pine Grove, PA.  Still, I really miss
> those Wednesday afternoon therapy sessions on the golf course.  I didn't
> mind working some evenings and some weekend hours to have that
> lifestyle.  ;-)

Being able to call my own hours: priceless. But, income has been up and down
over the
years, with probably more down than up. Hard to budget the family spending that
way.

> Actually, it was you Paul who was my inspiration for switching over to the
> ISV side back in 2001/2002, as you explained how you coded in your
> environment.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  It's somewhere deep in
> the ProFox archives, I'm sure.

2000-2001 were my #1 and #2 years so far, although had I not gotten this
#^@&#%^
cancer diagnosis 2008 would have beaten 2001 by a fair amount.

Now I wonder what I said...

...hoping I *never* have to work in a corporate environment again. At least not
stodgy, meeting-heavy, justify-every-minute-you-spend, politically charged one.

Paul