I wasn't screaming doom and gloom, that was the Obama campaign who told us for
2 years how the economy was the worst since the Great Depression.

That's why knuckleheads like you voted for him.

Now that he's elected and the market tanked further, you suddenly don't like
gloom and doom talk anymore.  Suddenly the sun is shining and angels are
singing.  Can you behave any sillier?

Barack Obama is not My President

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike