From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Michael Madigan
Sent: Thursday, 27 November 2008 9:00 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: RE: [OT] How to determine if a market has hit THE bottom.

For two years Obama's campaign has been saying over and over again that the
economy was the worst since the Great Depression.

OF course that was a lie.  6% unemployment and possitive growth does not
make a depression.

So of course people bailed when the market started to crash.  After all, it
was the Great Depression, right?

Barack Obama is not My President
http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike