T Boone Pickens has predicted that a barrel of oil will be back up to
over $100.00 per barrel within one year.  Our long term problems with
demand for petroleum exceeding supply has not gone away.  It's simply
hiding and watching from the recesses of the current economic downturn,
but as the global economy begins to dig out of the current
recession/depression, the problem of having reached pick oil is going to
rear is ugly head, so it would be better to face this now, (eg sooner
would be better than later).

Regards,

LelandJ