I've been asked to do a q&d install of an upgrade for a vertical app.
The upgrade is going to consist of:

1. Running a VFP .APP from within the existing system to upgrade the
data structures.

2. Installing a new EXE (VFP9)

3. Installing the VFP 9 runtimes.

Given the structure of the system, looks like the user will have to do
(1) manually. No big deal.

I'm going to use InnoSetup for (2) and (3). The question is... where do
I stuff the VFP 9 runtimes? Given that this will be running on 2000, XP
and Vista, I have two choices:

1. Put the runtimes in the PF folder along with the EXE. This is the Q&D
mechanism...

2. Put the runtimes 'where they belong' - Windows System - and make the
user deal with UAC in Vista (they have to type in the admin password to
get write access).

"I think". I don't have Vista, so I'm not sure if my hypothesis for #2
is correct. Anyone?

Whil