From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Ed Leafe
Sent: Friday, 30 January 2009 2:11 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] Chaves warms to Obama after character reference from
Castro

On Jan 29, 2009, at 9:06 PM, Stephen Russell wrote:

> There was a big ball of dust and it blew up.  Strange starting point
> for the universe right

        OK, I'll grant that that's a stretch. Now let's look at yours:
nothing except an all-powerful, all-knowing being who then created
that big ball of dust out of nothing.

        We've both got to explain the dust, but now you've got something
that
is much, much more complex and difficult to claim "was just there".
Surely if it's acceptable to assume that such an amazingly complex and
powerful being was "just there", it's gotta be OK to just assume a
ball of dust.

-- Ed Leafe