Geoff Flight wrote:
> No matter how you redefine this philosophy it ends up looking like and excuse
> for any behavior.

Now you are beginning to sound unfair. Doing the same things MadAgain
does when he engages. Please read my two posts (they are cited right
below), and enlighten us as to where I am redefining anything.
As for the "excuse" part, yes, it looks like an excuse for any behaviour
(IF there is a god).

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---