Ive been around a long time and heard pretty much all the anti-God
arguments. The vast majority of them boil down to 'what have You done for
me.... lately?'.

-----Original Message-----
From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of John
Sent: Sunday, 1 February 2009 5:26 PM
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: RE: [OT] Chaves warms to Obama after character reference from
Castro

Ed is a believer too. He BELIEVES there is no God, but he can't prove it. He
has stronger faith than we Christians. He believes all this stuff came from
nowhere. His kids must have been able to get away with murder by saying, "I
didn't do it", and if he didn't see it, he would believe them.

John Harvey