On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 1:24 PM,  <vzer7...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Apr 15, 2009 11:52:02 AM, profox@leafe.com wrote:On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at
> 10:00 AM, wrote:> I
Charlie
---------

It is all in the past dude.  You are worse that a woman at having to
be right and get the last word.

I thought that I said I had some positive as well a conversion from
Excel macros that didn't go well.

The sheets were the property of the manufacturer whom my friend was
representing.  They failed in the graphing altogether and in the
pretty printing which were order sheets to be mailed in by the
customer.

I know that you could have done it just because I couldn't.  Whatever,
it is all in the past for me.  Just like investments sometimes you
pick a winner and sometimes that same stock doesn't perform well in
another setting.

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer