On Wed, April 15, 2009 10:32 am, Stephen Russell wrote:
> I put OO on my son's notebook and his gf's as well.  They just have to
> do papers for school so it is fine for them. --

I had put OO on my home computer years ago for my daughter and (now
ex-)wife for the same purpose.  Both bitched (for no good reason) and so I
ended up sticking 2K3 on there.  (The apple didn't fall far from the
tree...man I wish she were different from her mother.  I'm gonna have to
buy an extra large flask for the guy who wants to marry her!)