Michael Madigan wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Almost all companies take Government money in some form.  Should companies
> that sell to the Government also limit their CEO pay?

How about a rule that says the CEO cannot make more than 400x the lowest
paid worker.  That might sound harsh, but c'mon...400x.  That's FOUR
HUNDRED TIMES.  So in ONE DAY'S WAGE, the f*cking CEO makes more than
Janitor Jim makes ALL F*CKING YEAR.  Say Janitor Jim makes $25,000 per
year.  That means the CEO cannot make more than $10,000,000.  Now you
and I both know that there are CEOs out there who are basically RAPING
the system with their salaries that are much much higher than that.  And
I cannot for the life of me understand why/how they can negotiate
compensation "golden parachute" packages that allow them to profit
HIGHLY when they f*ck up and get fired.  That's just plain insanity in
the "good ol' boys club" of corporate America.  Total bs, imo.