From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Kurt Wendt
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 9:00 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Something free from M$

I've been reading a bit of this thread. And, today on the train I saw a sign
which said that Optimum Online customers get free AV protection SW. And, at
home - our internet is Optimum Online. So, just now I went online - and I
found that it's the Comp. Assoc.'s Internet Security suite that they are
offering up to us.

Now - I also know that this Free MS AV is in the 1st release.

So - I was curious. Anyone have any experience with it? And, anyone have any
experience with the CA suite? Finally - for this one home PC of mine - I am
considering just occasionally hitting the TrendMicro free InternetScan deal.
(This particular computer - I don't do much Net stuff with it - mostly
working with my 3D animation software.)

Any thoughts???

TIA,
-K-