|| I'm not saying it's similar nor dissimilar, I'm saying the equation "not
penalize = support" is really stupid.||

actually what YOU are saying is quite silly. In very general terms we DO
support what we fail to restrict or penalise and this is even more true in
openly controversial issues. In minor issues you are partly correct but in
major over-arching issues you are very wrong.