*  From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-
*  boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Enzer, Charles (enzerch)
*  Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 2:20 PM
*  To: profoxt...@leafe.com
*  Subject: RE: [NF] Limited Connectivity
*
*  Dear Pablo:
*
*  Thank you for the tip.
*
*  I stopped using CCleaner because it took out needed material.
*
*  I have switched to Registry Mechanic.
*
*  It found over 700 item in the temp folder.
*
*  Still closing Windows problem continued.
*
*  I then removed SP3 from this XP Pro system:
*
*     . C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$
*     . clicking on the spuninst.exe
*
*  All the problems continue.
*
*  --  Charles --
*  Volunteer Associate Professor of Psychiatry
*  University of Cincinnati Medical Center
*  Website: http://TinyURL.com/EnzerMD